Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Vacation at Pearl Farm Resort Samal Davao

Pearl Farm Resort Samal

If I was given a chance to go back and pick a moment that I can re-play over and over again, I could only think of one thing. I would choose to go over my Pearl Farm Beach Resort experience again and again.
I am not the richest man on Earth. I’m not even rich enough to have Starbucks as my coffee in the morning every day. This is why I considered the time that I went to Pearl Farm a one-of-a-kind experience.

Pearl Farm is probably the most expensive resort in Samal as far as I know. I want to share my experience to you because I know for sure you will be enticed to do the same.

I woke up at dawn not because I was too excited but because I had to leave the house early as the meeting place and the wharf of the boat that would take us to the resort is very far from where I live. It’s almost a 2-hour drive and we were told to be there at 7:30AM.

Even in the wharf, you can already sense the luxury. There was a small house that looked to me like a restaurant. There is also a souvenir shop and a small field where you can wait until your ferry arrives. Within minutes, we were already on the ferry. The travel time was around 40-45 minutes.

When we arrived at their pagoda, we were welcomed with drinks and a short orientation of the rooms and what your payment includes. Basically, you will pay for your room accommodation but it already includes your breakfast, lunch, and dinner and you are free to use majority of the amenities in the resort.

Pearl Farm Resort Samal
They have different rooms with different sizes and prices. We got the cheapest room at around PHP 5,000 per person. When I got in the room, I already swore that I will come back here. The room had three beds complete with pillows and blankets. It is air conditioned, equipped with a cable TV, a mini-refrigerator with snacks and a closet for your clothes. I have this thing with accommodation rooms where I always enter and check the bathroom first. When I did, it was the best bathroom I had seen! It was so spacious that you can even fit one more bed in it. The resort also provides toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, toothpaste, towels and slippers. So, you just worry about bringing your clothes because everything else is provided. I was starting to think that I am getting my money’s worth already.

But, it doesn’t stop there. They have two swimming pools and one of it is an infinity pool facing the sea. You are free to swim in any of the two and in the beach for as long as you want. The only downside is that the pools are really far from our room. Our rooms are located at the top of the hill so you have to go up and down a man-made staircase to get to the pool. It’s also what we have to do when it’s time to eat.

Speaking of eating, I have no words for the food they are serving. The regular meals are scheduled. Our first meal was lunch and then dinner. We had our breakfast the next day. Their food was so delicious. Not only that, it was so variant that it’s hard to choose what to eat. Their meals are in buffet style so you can pretty much have everything you want to eat and go back as many times as you can. Every meal, I was full! Among their menu are cuisines from France, Thailand, Vietnam, and of course, Philippines.
Pearl Farm Resort Samal

Pearl Farm Beach Resort is the perfect place for people like me who wants to relax and not worry about a lot of things even for just a day. Here, you are treated like a monarch. My experience would have been better if I did not have any gadget to distract me there and instead just have a book to read.

The resort also has a Day Tour Package for those who just want to experience a little bit of heaven their and prefer to not spend the night. I think it costs around PHP 1,500.

What are you waiting for? Don’t miss the opportunity of spending this summer in one of the best beach resorts in Samal, the Pearl Farm Beach Resort!



Pearl Farm Resort Samal

Pearl Farm Resort Samal

Pearl Farm Resort Samal

Pearl Farm Resort Samal


Pearl Farm Resort Samal



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You might be familiar with the sight of bicycles speeding past you as you sit in your car in a traffic jam on your morning commute that only seems to nudge forward a few inches an hour. You may also have seen a mountain bike hurtling through the open countryside, keeping their owners supple and fit.


__________________________________

urban out fitters

Karen Baguios said...

Beautiful pics!! I'd like to add information to your post, We invite to discover Portico Club a world's foremost private club for luxury vacation and resort worldwide.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

About Me

Followers

Designed ByBlogger Templates